Have you ever felt disappointed by the way you handled a difficult colleague?
Maybe you’ve felt frustrated because:
- Someone louder and better at promoting themselves got the credit for your ideas and work
- Someone more aggressive than you got their way just because you felt intimidated
- A difficult manager seems to be holding back your career
- You’re procrastinating over dealing with a disruptive member of your team because you hate conflict
- A difficult colleague triggers you into aggressive or passive-aggressive behaviour. You don’t want to be that way but you’ve run out alternatives
If your answer is ‘Yes!’ please join us for this informative webinar on How to confidently manage difficult people and situations. It is packed with communication secrets that will help you overcome difficult people issues confidently and skilfully.
In this webinar, Capability Jane Recruitment is delighted to be joined by experienced coach, Madeleine Morgan. Madeleine has spent the last 16 years successfully coaching professionals, managers and owner managers to develop more career, personal and business success in their lives.
In this 30 minute webinar, Madeleine will be providing us with tried, tested and proven confidence building and communication strategies so that you can experience more success when dealing with difficult people issues.
- How to prepare for dealing with difficult conversations so that you feel confident from the start
- How to maintain your confidence when you’re put under pressure
- The seven things you can put in place to guarantee you have successful working relationships
- Two clever tips that will help you create instant confidence and thinker quicker on your feet
- Three secrets to dealing with aggressive or passive-aggressive behaviour