Please do join us on this popular free webinar on Interviewing skills on Wednesday 25 April at 12:30 PM.
Capability Jane is delighted to be joined by Victoria McLean, Founder and Managing Director of City CV. Victoria is a former recruitment manager at Merrill Lynch, and previously part of the recruitment team at Goldman Sachs.
In this 45 minute session, Victoria will share her experience and provide insights into:
• Understanding your target
• Developing a hidden agenda
• Answering predictable questions
• Answering competency based questions
• Being smart – specific research and targeted preparation
• Asking intelligent questions
• Personal interview strategies, interview etiquette and anxiety
• Common issues and avoiding the return to work pitfalls
Who should attend:
This is a 'must-see' webinar for job seekers, whether you are in work now and looking to progress or change career direction, or perhaps you are on a career break and you need to update and refresh your CV.
Please do join us on this popular free webinar on Interviewing skills on Wednesday 25 April at 12:30 PM. If you are unable to attend but would like to receive a recording of the webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do forward this to anyone in your network who might be interested.