Making time for you is one of the most important changes you can make this year.
Come and join international best-selling author and NLP Master Trainer, Lindsey Agness for a retreat adventure like no other! The AWA Mind & Body Retreat from September 8th – 10th 2017, in historic luxury at Paramour Grange, a traditional English house.
What’s it all about?
It is a well-known fact that women often put their own needs behind those of others – their children, husbands, parents, friends and their careers. This retreat is an opportunity to focus 3 whole days on yourself.
Lindsey has wanted to create this unique experience for a while but finding the right venue was a challenge. She has discovered Paramour Grange which has enabled her to develop a retreat that offers both rest and relaxation with personal development and a kick-start to a healthier life style.
You will have the space to take stock and give yourself time to think about where you want to be heading in your life. You might want to use the space to focus on your relationship, your career, your health and fitness or maybe you need some guidance in taking a completely new direction.
You will have the opportunity to work with Lindsey to learn more about one of the world’s most effective technologies for change – Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) as well as some of the latest neuroscience how to change mind-sets and habits to transform your life.
What specifically will I learn?
You will leave with an understanding of the power of NLP and what it can do for you in your life. Lindsey is basing the structure of the sessions on her NLP model of change called the ‘8 Attitudes of Professional & Personal Success’. In particular, you will learn:
- How to reflect on where you are in your life and set compelling goals for your future that you are confident you will achieve
- All about the mindset of success and how to create it in yourself
- The secrets to taking control of your life and responsibility for what you really want
- How to create your own authentic mission statement for your life
- How to understand your values to ensure you are on track in an important area of your life
- The secrets of achieving a healthy lifestyle that delivers sustainable weight and fat loss for you
- The importance of sleep to rejuvenate your body
- About the beliefs & habits you have that have held you back and what to do to change them
- The importance of making time for yourself
And much more…
Would this be of value to you in your busy life? The AWA Mind & Body Retreat
The programme will take place from 9.30am Friday morning to 4.30pm Sunday afternoon. The schedule is an ideal mix of learning, rest and relaxation. At Paramour Grange you can either find company or quiet spaces in your free time – whichever you prefer.