When we launched in January 2007 our mission was to:
- Build the market place for organisations to access the exceptional executive talent seeking part-time / flexible working opportunities.
- Help organisations access, attract and recruit more women into their businesses and implement flexible working practices.
- Build a community and support network for professional women and men to maintain or return to a fulfilling career.
Over the years Capability Jane is proud to have worked with female and male candidates, interesting, ambitious executives who want to achieve flexible working for different reasons including: supporting a second or volunteering role, health priorities, childcare and more.
Our community is growing every week and includes those who are as passionate as we are about changing the world of work – where part time and flexible working is the norm not the exception.
Many are active job seekers, looking to change careers for something more flexible and fulfilling or returning to work after a career break and frustrated by the lack of response from traditional recruitment agencies who stop listening when they hear 'part time'.
Whilst we do our very best, we recognise we are not able to find everyone a job and we set up the community to help you to help yourself find a job. We do this through sharing our insights and providing valuable tips:
We have a very popular webinar programme where you can find out:
- how to create a winning CV
- how to build your LinkedIn profile
- the best way to use networking
- about using volunteering as a transition back to work
- how to dress for success
- how to build your business case for job sharing
- about working flexibly in technology
Please visit our webinars to find out more. To review recordings of past webinars please log in to our candidate community portal, under Topics view the article "Previous candidate webinar recordings" or click here to register.